- Must be good in Core PHP, JS, Jquery, Mysql, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- WordPress, Responsive Theming and Module Development Experience
- Knowledgeable of Mobile First Web Application Development Frameworks(MVC)
- Adequate knowledge of RDBMS, OOP’s, Mysql
- Familiar With Social Media and Third-Party API’s
- Knowledge of UI/UX, update current websites to meet modern web standards(W3C)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
1. Should be well versed with Adobe suite, Corel Draw.
2. Should have previous experience of working with print and Digital Media.
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts on AdWords,
- Exposure to and hands-on experience managing AdWords retargeting/remarketing campaigns is a must.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across the Search & Display networks, and other facets of paid search in accordance with revenue goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Execute SEO optimizations that include, on page and off page activities
- Write effective title & META tags
- must be abreast with the latest SEO changes and implement best practices and learning across the client portfolio
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in dealing with e-commerce sites